Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thanks For Sharing the Pictures, Everyone

Wow, I have been posting a photo a day since 2006!  Sounds easy to some, but it is not and if I did not have all your Feist lovers send your photos, I would run out of pictures entirely, but just when I get a little discouraged about just posting photos of the Feists here a bunch of you send me a picture.  Yesterday, I got four emails with stories and photos.  I can't tell you how great it is to see the dogs that were born here and have moved to your home.  Most of them I know steal your heart like all mine steal my own heart.

Tonights pictures is of Tucker and those of you who follow the Blog will see he looks just like my own friend, Belle Starr.  Well, she is his mother so that explains that.  Thanks to Cindy and Paul Peavyhouse for sending the pictures.   Mollie, the other Feist in the photo, is a Galla Feist too.  She is kin to my Viper who is tearing up the woods this year.

Tucker is out of Bell and Ole Max and Mollie is from one of Larry Ellingson's Feist who has Galla blood and  maybe Tie, but for the life of me I can't recall the exact parentage!     You can tell these boys had a great time with Tucker and Mollie.  I have another Tucker story and photo to share later.  But wanted to post what Cindy said and the hunt picture tonight!

Larry, just wanted to share a picture of Tucker and Molly.  This is our son and our daughter's boyfriend.  They took Tucker and Molly hunting one afternoon during Christmas break and bagged these squirrels!
Cindy Peavyhouse


No comments: