Saturday, January 12, 2013

Galla Creek Marshmellow

This is Galla Creek Marshmellow.  She is out of Daisy, whose parents were Spook and Max.  Wade Baswell of near Springfield owns her.  He sent a nice email message giving us an update on Marshmellow.  His message is below:

One thing about a white dog, they are sure easy to find when they get treed! I took Marshmellow out today and she treed six. They are wilder than a March Hare, everyone of them got in a den. In this photo she was backed up off the tree looking for him. I bought her a Garmin collar this year cause she don't know when to quit. Lol She always comes back but she'll go until she finds a squirrel to tree and sometimes that maybe 500 yards away.  I didn't want to loose her so now I can keep up with her on my GPS.
Thanks Larry for breeding such fine dogs!
Wade Baswell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sure is a good looking dog Wade! I can't wait to make the cross with Rosco!

Matt