Monday, November 15, 2010

Greta

Sterling Earhart sent a picture of Greta with an update on her life. She is coming along and we are glad to hear of her. Greta is out of Opal and Shooter. Here is Sterling's email:
Hello Larry and Betty, I haven't sent you a picture of Greta in a while so here is one.
I hunted Hickory yesterday afternoon on one of the island, he did a good job. I killed three squirrels with him. And I lost my truck keys while hunting, so I had to go back this morning to try to find them. I took Greta with me and did a little hunting while I looked for my keys. I found my keys and Greta treed three squirrels. One made it to a den.
She is coming along pretty good. I have already knock out a few to her this season.
Hope all is well with ya'll, Sterling

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she is doing good and sounds like Sterling has plenty of time to spend in the woods with them

Wayne

Heath Thomas said...

My Zoey looks just like her, Shooter is Zoey's dad also. She is a fine looking dog I know you are proud of her.

Anonymous said...

them boat ridin dogs are the best,i hunt out of a boat alot also sems to get you in some places other people dont go, great looking little dog. craig