Friday, November 05, 2010

Betsy Ross--Belle's Sister

Yesterday we heard from Steve DeVille about Betsy Ross. It has been several years since he came here and it was good to hear about what has happened to her. She made a good squirrel dog--I am proud! Here is his email:
Hello Mr. Larry I am the fellow that bought Betsy Ross a few years back. I was looking at your web site and saw her picture so just taught I would let you know how she has been doing. She turned out to be a good little squirrel dog. over the years I bred her three different times to three different squirrel dogs and the first two litters I keep the last pup out of litter. I had them treeing by six months old and the thing I liked the most about them starting was the first time they treed they would stay hard on the tree like their mother. The last litter I kept them all and they are six months old now and I think it won't be long before they start treeing the way they are acting. Betsy still looks just like the picture you have on your website.
Steven DeVille

No comments: