Monday, August 10, 2009

PJ Found

Got an email from George Chisenhall and he found PJ--I am glad he at least knows what happened to her--here is the message!

Just though I would let you know PJ came up missing still have not figured how she got out of her kennel. She was hit by a car here in front of my house. Have found and confirmed what little remains are left that it is her. I have one daughter off of her and 3 granddaughters and 2 grandsons. So her name will live here for a while. I have one female that resembles PJ's sire Nimrod Butch but has all of PJ's personality that I call Peanut she is close as I will ever get to PJ. so she will stay here to be my personal hunting buddy. PJ's grandson Fred is making an awesome dog but is more like his sire Nubby. I purchased Nubby from Ed Jones in Kentucky as a 6 week old pup a couple of years back to mate with PJ's daughter TP and they throwed some good pups that make squirrel dogs.

George

No comments: