Friday, August 07, 2009

More Puppies

These pups are out of Jed (Spook and Max) and Lily (Radio Flyer and Zipporah). Lily and Jed
belong to Jonathan Pollard of Oklahoma. He will have 3 of the pups for sale. Doesn't Jed look like Pretty Boy Floyd?
Here is part Jonathan's email-- His email addres is cueball_ford@hotmail.com and his phone number is 870-584-2723.
Here are some pics of Jed, Connie, Lilly and her puppies. They were all took today. The pups were born on 08/02/2009. There are 4 pups in the litter and I plan to keep a female for now and that would leave 2 males and 1 female for sale. I will be asking $300 each. I took the puppies to the vet today and got their tails docked and both front and rear dewclaws removed. The pups seem to be all white for now, but you know how that goes. I am in southeast Oklahoma in Smithville, OK. I hope you like the pics, Jed and Connie aren't ones for standing still for very long but they finally messed up and gave me some good poses. Thanks again for all yall have done to help me! If I can ever help or in some way return the favor, just holler.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Pollard

Jonathan has one more of our dogs--Constitution. I will post her picture later this week. She is out of Ohio Lia and Spud. Lily looks like Radio Flyer!

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

My Grand boys will think these pictures are dull.....when they come over we have to go on the dog site and go back through the hitory and watch all of the barking movies.....the louder the better...Benjamin gets so excited when he see's the squirrel they are after he can't stand it...he keeps telling the dog...'there it is...there it goes...'

Anonymous said...

Lilly looks just like Zipper too. I am so happy she is in a good home and they love her. It was hard to just give her away, but we had too many dogs. But I would not give a dog to just anyone, you know when you meet a person if they are right for that dog or not. And it looks likes we are getting there again. I just love puppies!!!!
Sherry Vance