Monday, August 31, 2009

Jonathan Pollard

Jonathan Pollard--just over in OK from Waldron, AR--has two pups for sale. The pups, a male and a female--are out of Lilly (Zipporah/Radio) and Jed (Spook/Max). Here is Jonathan's email. We are really busy getting our new place ready for our move. 1000s of things need to be done AND our desktop computer is broke. If you don't see a post, we are ok, just have trouble getting this little lap top to fit big fingers.

Hello Larry and Betty,

Here are some pictures of the pups I took today. They are 28 days old today. The order is as follows from left to right. The male is on the left (
Merlin), in the middle is the female marked up like Lilly(Star), on the right is the female I am keeping (Daisy). Merlin earned his name from his 2 magically blue eyes. My wife wants to keep him, but Daisy was my pick from day 1. The pup by itself is Daisy. I saw your new house on the blog and it looks great! It looks like it will be very peaceful. I hope all goes as yall had hoped with the move. Take care and I'll talk to ya later.

Sincerely,
Jonathan



2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

BTW--the blue eye trait comes from old Max. We have one ever once in a while from him. Max is Radio's nephew and Zipper is a half sister to Spook. This is a great cross.

Anonymous said...

another fine litter.

Kevin