Saturday, August 29, 2009

Moving to the Meadow

Our new house sets in the trees in front of our Meadow. The entire Meadow is about 15 acres. Galla Lake butts the back side. It is a wonderful, peaceful setting. A lane comes to the front of the house only to our house. We will have no fast moving trash or UPS trucks running over our Feists. We can let two run out at a time here.

Here is a front view of the house. The previous owners are gone. There is a lot to do...so I will be very busy. I am going to limit the size of my kennel, but since the Galla Creek house is still mine, I can take my time getting all this done.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Larry,
I love the pictures of the meadow and house. It really looks peaceful and the house/yard are in good shape.

Thanks,
Ronny Staten

Anonymous said...

I love the looks of the place

I can't wait to visit you there the end of next month

I'm very excited to get to come to Galla Creek and see my friends again
Not to mention get my new pup

Wayne

Anonymous said...

Larry & Betty:

Congrats on the new house. The view of the meadow is wonderful. Hope to get to visit Galla Creek some time.

Love the blog.

Pat & Roger Littlejohn

Anonymous said...

There is something special about Gala Creek that's for sure. I look forward to seeing pics of the new Gala Creek homestead soon.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

Larry, I will make a point to come see your new place later this fall after I recoup from surgery. Being closer to the lake is even more appealing. Thanks for being a faithful friend.

Steve

Anonymous said...

Looks nice Larry!
Did you build this house?

Matt

Anonymous said...

all we need to know is how do I get there. Because you know we are comming>>>>>>the Vance's
P.S. Sherry is wanting a white with black spots, female.