Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Troy & Sherry Vance Pups

I got back from Hope, AR with the Dobs' pups at 2:00 this afternoon.  I drove
and Troy drove and we met at Hope, Bill Clinton's old hometown.  The pups are
out of Dobs and Max.  The one in the third photo down goes to Tim Taylor.  The
little girl Siggie is holding goes to Matt Howell and the other pups is mine and
Siggies.  She took them to the front porch for a snack and tried to make sure they
all shared the feed bowl and used their manners.   Tim's pup has the tail left long
and looks like Dabs.   Dabs was Dobs' brother and he was treeing and doing great
at 6 months when the meter reader ran over him.  I hope Tim's pup is as good as
Dabs.  Matt Howell's pup has 2 blue eyes.  She will make a great cross with Matt's
Roscoe as Dobs and Roscoe are littermates.  His new pup will make an Uncle cross,
one of my favorites!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The theme of today's blog is Hope. Two men meet in Hope and swap pups. Two men from Hope (Bill & Mike) make it to the governors mansion. I HOPE Tim can make a squirrel dawg out of him. Good luck to you Matt and I Hope you have great success with your new pup.

Kevin

Tim knows I'm only jabbing at him. By the way Tim is a great Banjo player.

Galla Creek said...

Hope and expectations of something good to come puts joy in ones life.

I sure HOPE these pups are great ones.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope Matt likes his puppy, Dottie was my favorite.
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I sure hope Matt likes his puppy, Dottie was my favorite.
Sherry

Galla Creek said...

Sherry, Dottie is Siggie's favorite. She loves Siggie and wants to stay in the house with her. Siggie does not want to go home. She said 'is this pup old enough to visit?'

Anonymous said...

LOL that is too cute! Sherry

Anonymous said...

Dottie she is a nice little pup. She has a really good personality. She is going to have a really good home. I am very excited to get her.
I will keep in touch with ya'll on her progress.

Matt

Anonymous said...

Thanks Matt, is is a fire cracker.
Sherry

Anonymous said...

She is a firecracker, Sherry