Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Train Them Up!

Proverbs 22:6--Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Astrid enjoys fishing, hunting, dogs and anything outside in nature. I hope she will continue to be like
this when she is old and remember some of the things we did together. We caught a bunch of bream and 2 catfish Sunday afternoon. Monday night we had a feast of fried fish and squash puppies and big
slices of onion. The vegetables were compliments of Troy Vance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats wonderful I love to see children in the outdoors

Wayne

Anonymous said...

larry you and mrs.betty are gona spoil the kids, but thats what there for is what my mother tells me. lol craig

Anonymous said...

I want that squash puppy recipe....Sherry