Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cordoroy's New Toy

Mark Couger said his wife, Lisa, hurried to the store and bought Roy a toy. Roy and Lisa took to each other right away. I grew up with Grandpa Renfroe telling me not to mess with his hunting dogs....it'll ruin 'em...he'd always say. If we think about that we know that is not true. The best trained dogs in the world are with their handlers almost all the time. Think about a seeing eye dog, a drug dog of a policeman. It is the same with a hunting dog, the better he knows and understands his owner the better he will be. That is my 2 cents. Grandpa is rolling over in his grave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is worth a lot more than two cents
And I agree with you although I was told the same thing when I was growing up

Wayne

Parker said...

I agree with Wayne - this is a very cute dog - I do not blame Lisa for getting attached - we got Dan when he was 6 wks old - he still stays in the house and wants to be where we are all the time!!

Teresa