Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Moonshine Fizz & Galla Lake

These two pictures are not related at all. I took the photo of my
little Galla Lake yesterday from the earth Dam that blocks
Galla Creek. The picture of Moonshine Fizz is about 4 years
old. Fizz is out of Nogo Red and Romeo. Red was a full littermate
sister to Nogo Nell..out of Old Rowdy. Romeo was from Bell and
Max. I sold Fizz to a guy who owned a construction company in
Texas...have never heard from her since. Sure would like to know
how Fizz is doing.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry
That lake sure looks good I wish me and you were there fishing right now. And we might talk about sqrirrel dogs a little to
That Fizz sure was a good looking dog

Wayne

Anonymous said...

Wayne, I wish You were closer because You are one of My true friends and I cherish that. I
could make you laugh a little
while we were out there fishing
and tell you some real good dog stories.


Larry

Anonymous said...

I wish I was to Larry and I'm so glad you see me that way because you are a true friend of mine also OH I'm sure you could make me laugh a lot and tell me some great stories.
I have a story from a hunt that you and I went on together that I will never forget or stop telling as long as I live LOL and you know what it is I still laugh every time I think about it or tell it to someone

Wayne

Anonymous said...

I was over there here while back and Lea treed and when i got to the tree all i could find was a squirrel skeliton up in the forks of the tree.Boy that girl has got a good nose.

Larry

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she does LOL
I will never live that down will I

Wayne