Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Timed Feeder

I have been wanting a game camera. I found
one at Wal Mart that was reasonable and rigged
this timed feeder up yesterday with the help of
my son-in-law, Greg Jones. The first night I
had several pictures and the only game was this
deer. How long will it take for the squirrels,
turkey, and coon to find it...I can't wait to
see.

I will be posting pictures of my night time
visitors. Maybe that big buck will come back.
But I hope I get some small game feeding too.
It slings out corn twice a day and a sack of
corn is supposed last quite a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a real good set-up Larry. I can't wait to see the pictures in the future.

Matt

Anonymous said...

hope everyone gets out and votes today. I did. what a great country we live in. my 2 cents worth.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

AMEN Kevin, I went and cast my ballot about 9 A.M.
Now if I want to My opinion I can. LOL


Larry