Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Coonie Treeing Today!

This afternoon Coonie treed over in the rockie woods near my house. I went over with the camera and filmed her first real 'Tree'! She is 6 months old! She is going to be a great one! Troy Vance bred this great little dog. Notice the hollow tree she is treed on. I started hammering on it after I shut off the camera and the gray squirrel jumped out of the top and took off....Coonie took off too and the chase was on. I did not try to shoot this squirrel and I would give this advice to guys trying to get a young dog going. You need someone to hold the dog or have them tied before you shoot. That way the situation is under control. Watch Little Coonie treeing her first squirrel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great dog that will be


Wayne