Saturday, November 29, 2008

Paisley Following the Squirrel!

Kevin Fulgham sent a little movie
of Paisley (out of Bonnie Sue Parker and
Shooter) on the trail of a squirrel
in the park where they go for adventure.
Kevin says he is afraid they may ban him,
but I doubt it. They probably are glad for
the squirrels to get more exercise.
Here is Kevin's email and the video.
Galla Creek Blog Spot would not be much fun
without all you fellow Feist lovers sending
us the pictures and videos of your Feists.
Thanks to all of you!
Here is a little video I took today after
lunch. You'll see Paisley run a squirrel from
one tree to another and then she is watching it
timber to another tree. She lost it once. It got
to the other tree but I was proud of her since
she is only 4 months old. She got after a number
of them today at the park (I'm about to get into trouble)
but she still has not quiet figured it all out yet.
Oh yeah, the tree the squirrel came from had two in
it and she got after both, I'll send the other video
when I figure out how. lol Thanks so mcuh for allowing
me to own this little dog even with a jacked up ear. lol
We love that ole jacked up ear. lol Hope y'all had a good
thanksgiving today.

Kevin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting the video on your blog. I know there are real squirrel dogs that deserve it more than her but she sure is alot of fun. She has alot to live up to with Nelson and Floyd being in her uncles and who knows maybe she'll be just as good a dog as they are. Thanks again for all yall do.
Kevin