Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tobias!

Toby is out of Carolina Crossfire and Spud.
Jacob Nemeth owns him. There are lots of
squirrels where Toby is. He is young but
has been treeing them minus barking. Well,
a few days ago...he treed and barked.

Jacob sent this email:
Here are a couple pics from today. This is toby treeing
on his own by smell. He only barked 2 times but when
he did I shot it down for him and then he went crazy over
it . Then when I got home he treedagain by smell. He is
still young and already off to a great start. Think he is going
to be a special one . My friend that was with me could not
believe he was doing that so young............
hope u enjoy the pics,
Jacob

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jacob
I am as excited about Toby starting to tree as you are. You will have many more things he will learn to do in the next few months that will get you heart rate up to. That is the part of training a pup that I love so much.
You made a very wise choice when you went to Galla Creek for your pup I know that I would not take anything for mine.
No not even double my money Larry
LOL
Wayne

Anonymous said...

Come own Wayne don't be that way. LOL

Larry

jacob said...

Yes i am very excited about him starting off so good at such a really young age. Becides the fact that he is a all around great dog. The other day when i took him to the woods for the first time its like he knew what we was there for then when he treed wit only useing smell i think my friend wa more excited then me. But i think he will turn out great and make Galla Creek very proud of him.

Anonymous said...

He did know what he was soppose to do the first time he went to the woods. Larry's has it breed in to them' it is in their blood.
I will say Toby has already made Galla Creek proud.
Toby is a very good looking dog.
Wayne

Anonymous said...

It looks like he is off to a good start!