Friday, August 17, 2007

Carolina Crossfire/Nelson Pups

This pictures is from December 2005. The pups are
out of Carolina Crossfire and Nelson. Carolina never
has a big litter of pups. Last litter with Spud she only
had three. The litter with Peanut had four pups. She
is bred to Spud and the pups will be here in about 45
days. I want a female from the Spud/Carolina Cross.
Carolina is a benchlegged Feist originally from North
Carolina, but I got her from Charlie Cross who lives
in East Tennessee, near the North Carolina border.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that would make another excellent addition to your great kennel!


Matt

Anonymous said...

Those were some beautiful pups. I can't help but wonder if you will get that kind of color from a cross with Spook . But I guess no one will know until the time comes.

Wayne