Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Galla Creek Romeo

Romeo, a son of Belle and Max, was born in December 2002.
He was raised in my house and I kept him inside 'til that
next summer. He was easy to work with, loved people,
and wanted to please. A guy from Jackson, Miss. came up
to buy Bugsy Siegel (brother and littermate to Floyd, Bonnie
Sue Parker, Clyde Barrow, and Baby Face Nelson). Well, he
had a lot of money and left with Bugsy and Romeo--and a little
of my heart.

Romeo was killed this week by his German Shepard dogs.
Don't think he did not love Romeo because he did and Romy
had a good life on his Plantation in Miss. But that does not
ease the saddness of a good Feist gone too soon!

Romeo
2002-2007

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Romeo was as good looking as a feist could get. He was tightly muscled, a good squirrel dog and companion that will be sorely missed. When I bred Nell to Romeo I had no idea that this would be his last litter. A female and a male are spoken for. Four males remain to carry on Romeo's lineage. Romeo...a good representation on Galla Creek Mt. Feists...squirrel dogs!!

Anonymous said...

I'm really sad to hear about Romeo. I know that his owner has to be sad too. it is a shame to loose such a great dog so soon but I'm glad I have some of Romeo's blood snice he was Tack's grandpa

Wayne

Anonymous said...

Romeo was a great dog, I remember hunting with him when he was just a pup. He looked great but had an even better personality. Anyone would be lucky to own a dog like Romeo even if for a short period of time. I'm his pups will carry own his greatness. He will still be the dog that I compare the looks of all other feists too!
He will be missed!

Matt