Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Cora Treed Day Three!

 Got home last night after dark.  We went to Missouri (Cassville) as I bought a trailer off Craig's List.  I figured the squirrel would get down and get away.  But this morning...low and behold...Cora was still treed. Mr. Bushy Tail is getting a little weak...I guess no water or food for 3 days.

So if some of you wander how long my Feists will stay at the tree...I will say "for days".  Miss Cora is on Day three of this tree.  I am going to shoot him out to her tomorrow!  She has been persistent and perfect so if he is still up this tree tomorrow, I think she deserves a little help from me.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she deserves it.

Wayne

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am waiting to see if she gets the squirrel... did she make it 4 days? Come on make a post. Lee Moore