Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nice Email

I got the nicest email--about my cousin's red Feist. My cousin, Rick, had hunted this red Feist and he decided he wanted to sell him. I told Ron Abels about Rick's dog. He came up and tried Rick's dog and took him home. Here is his email! I had hunted with Rick and his Feist and knew he was a good squirrel dog. Now for the email that helps me keep on truckin'! Thanks, Ron for lifting me up.
Mr. Larry I would like to thank you for telling me about the dog that Mr. Ricky Mahan had, we are absolutely loving him. My son, Sean Michael, who is 12, has had a blast with him. As you had told me, Ole Tiger was a little spooky to begin with but has warmed up to the family very nicely. We are taking Tiger out about 3 or so times a week trying to get him to walk hunt and he is coming along very well. He has treed every time we have taken him and he is hunting farther away from us each time. Last Saturday morning he treed six times, had 3 squirrels and 3 hollows. Again thanks for all of the information and for helping us get in contact with Mr. Ricky. By the way, Sean loved the video on your blog of Tiger, Rusty, and Opal treeing together, he thought that was just amazing that his dog was on your website. Sean and I look forward to meeting you when we come to get a pup. Thanks again.
Hope all is well with your wife since her surgery and may God Bless.
Ronnie and Sean Michael Abels

No comments: