Thursday, March 17, 2011

Galla Creek McCormick

This is Tie's full brother, litter mate! I am so pleased to hear about him and happy to have new photos. He took 3rd in the LA State Hunt and it was his first competition. Here is Dustin Pilcher's email. Another lift in my spirits. Thanks, Dustin for sharing this with me.

Hey Mr Larry this is Dustin Pilcher. Here are some pictures of some hunts this year. Rudy (McCormick) has done very well. Rudy did tree the Bobcat, it was very exciting run! They did have a scuffle before we could get a shot on the bobcat. Rudy ended up with a few scratches. I am going to have the Bobcat mounted to put in my shop. In LA you are allowed to kill one bobcat a year. The other dog pictured is Randy Moulton's dog Anna that he bought from you. She helped bring down the cat also. This past weekend we went to the Louisiana State hunt in Haughton, LA and took 3rd place out of 30 dogs. We won first in both our casts, also this was both of ours first competition hunt. God has truly blessed me with a great dog. Thanks again for selling him to me!





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like one heck of a dog! A fellor could be proud of a dog like that! Congratulations!

Matt

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS DUSTIN!!! Pete

Anonymous said...

Matt he has a head like Roscoe and his Brother Tie.

Larry

Anonymous said...

They sure do favor each other.

Matt

none said...

Well even I am impressed...I do not think I have seen one win anything, other than a tail gate of squirrels....Helen

well, when my friend Rhea was here she pulled up a bunch of very old pictures of her husband's family from the 50's and before. They were all car crazy back then and every shot had a guy and some car or truck in the picture. We had such a laugh about Guys and their cars.......I told her,"Oh wait, I have one better than that!" and I pulled up your site where every picture has a dog and squirrels and a tail gate picture in it....well almost, It seems some had the squirrels laid out with the dogs on the kitchen floor....Larry we did have a good laugh about hicks! It was all at your expence, sorry.

Anonymous said...

Well Helen I am glad you are happy and I LOVE YOU.

Larry

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone for the great comments.

Dustin

Unknown said...

Wow great job. Congrats.
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Every squirrel hunter needs a good tailgate.
Doc