Monday, July 27, 2009

Paisley and Stuart


Kevin shared new pictures of Paisley and Stuart. We are glad to see them. Stuart's out of Raider and Pain and Paisley is out of Bonnie Sue Parker and Shooter. We heard from Carl Harris some time back that Pain was ill and probably would not have more offspring. Here is part of Kevin's email:
Larry and Ms Betty,

Here are some updated pics of Paisley and Stuart. Paisley turn 1 yesterday and Stuart is now 2 so hopefully this next coming season both of them will step up their game. Stuart seems to be very intense while he is in the woods and ole Paisley just seems to be carefree. She's real gritty but I need to get her to focus that into her hunting. I think once some fur hits the ground she'll come on around.

I took both dogs out this morning and Stuart treed a gray in a BIG Sweetgum. The wind was blowing hard because of a storm coming. Stuart treed this one by scent which got me excited. It took me awhile to find the squirrel but I did see it laying on top of a big ole limb. Wish I had my camera this morning but I left it at the house. I've not been able to get them out this summer due to work and the heat but this morning everything worked out perfect. These pics are from this evening.


Thanks for all y'all do,

Kevin Fulgham



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOY Those are some fine looking dogs

Wayne

Unknown said...

Beautiful dogs Kevin. No doubt they will both be good ones.

Larry
Tensaw River

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys, these little ole dogs are so much fun to have around. The season can't get here quick enough. They're going to get car sick as much time as they spend in a dog box come Oct. lol

Kevin