Monday, July 13, 2009

July 2004

This was taken in July of 2004. That is my little Astrid, 5 years ago. The pups are out of Romeo and Nogo Red. I ran into a guy last week at Wal-Mart in Morrilton, AR that has a male from this litter. He calls him Gunner and says he is the most awesome dog he has ever owned. He hunts squirrel in the day and coon at night. Also, lives with the family in the house. Astrid is holding a pup I call Micky McDee. He went to a deputy sheriff in South Carolina....I have never heard from them again. Still, I wonder about all my pups.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a pup of yours from Nogo Nell He was 5 years old Sunday, the 12th. Winchester, Pops has him now as a friend... We love him to death. He is no squirrel hunter, but a Great friend. The Vance's

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, that is Zipper that was 5 this Sunday........ so many dogs I got them mixed up..... S.V.

Galla Creek said...

Nogo Nell and Nogo Red were sisters. These are out of Red...I bet I put Nell, but they are out of Red. She was solid red.