Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mt. Dew or Pepsi????

Why name the Feist litters after a theme?  So my old
feeble mind can recall which batch they belong to.
Sherry Vance named this litter of pups last year after
soft drinks. We recently heard from two of the young
pups--Mt. Dew and Pepsi!  They are out of Troy Vance's
Zipper (half sister to Spook) and Spud.
The top two pictures are Pepsi and the bottom 3 are Dew.
Dew's owner sent along this email about how much they loved
him...here is what she said--
Hi Mr. Renfroe,
 
I just thought I would send you some pictures of my Feist puppy
 I bought from you. We kept the name Mountain Dew and just call 
him Dew. He is doing great and a natural squirrel dog. My son 
likes Soccer and as you can see So does Dew. He is already 
house broken and just the mention of squirrel gets him running.
My husband is very proud of him. We took Dew to Hawkins to see 
Troy about a week ago. My husband also hog hunts and he took 
Dew and our female feist to the State Park to squirrel hunt and he 
heard Dew running through the woods and bunch of snorting and 
when he turned around Dew had bayed up hogs and had them
running right at him. He bragged to his hog hunting buddies for 
weeks about that.
 
I guess we have an all around, Squirrel, Hog , and Soccer Dog!!
Oh and also my lap dog.
Great blood line you have!!!
 

Thanks,

Joyce Westbrook

Frankston, Texas 


Pepsi!!
Dew


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to know Dew & Pepsi went to good homes. We have met both of their new families and they have came to see us often. I am so proud to say we are a part of Galla Creek family. We think the world of Betty & Larry!!! I would not want a dog of mine going to anyone they had not picked. Troy and me, we love all our dogs and they are a part of our family. So I am glad to hear they are love by their new families too. Sherry

Anonymous said...

Good looking dogs!

Matt