Friday, April 03, 2009

Dr. Davis is a great Vet!

Loaded my new litter of pups and went and got the tails and
front and rear dew claws.We are blessed with lots of good
Vets here but John Davis has the steadiest hands that I have
ever seen plus He's a fantastic guy.

I used to dock the tails myself. I like to leave a handful
as Grandpa always said. He would say leave enough that you
can grab the dog and pull him out of a hole. I like to see
the tail wagging in the woods...so I want several inches
left. The dew claws present a problem when they get hung
on a fence or vine so I am proud to have found a good Vet
to remove them for me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a real professional and he did a great job with rosco when he was sick. Accurate diagnosis, quick recovery, and a good price. You can't ask for much more than that!

Matt