Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pretty Boy Floyd

This photo of Floyd and Dean's son was taken
some time back....but we would love a new
picture of him on the tree. Barb go hunting
with Dean and man the camera. Maybe you could
get us a video?

We got an email from Dean Wright today
about Floyd. Dean has been hunting Daisy
and Sugar and Floyd probably has felt
neglected. Dean took Floyd hunting and
sent us this email afterwards.

Larry, I think Floyd is jealous of these other
dogs. A guy wanted to see him go today and he
treed 9 times in an hour, we saw 8 of them. He
continues to make me proud to own him. He acts
like he really wants to prove himself every time
I take him now. Thanks again for these Galla Feists.
Dean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Betty and Larry, sorry about the lack of pictures. You know I'm bad about that stuff. I'll make an effort to get you some soon.Floyd is a fine dog and will spend ALL his days here.He's maybe the third dog I ever owned that I could say that about and he is at the TOP of that short list.
Dean and Barb