Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Galla Creek Randi and Woo


I am trying to get Randi a few squirrels
out to her and she will probably be one of
the dogs I will sell. She is not ready yet,
but is almost there.

I had her treeing back in the early summer
with Stuart and then she came in season and I
put her up. Then it turned hot and I just let
her out to run loose this week. I put Ned and
Coonie in my squirrel pen. Randi is running
out with "White Razorback" or Woo the dog I
bought back from Brian Tobin when I got Daisy
and Max back. Woo was born in late May so he
is still young. Woo is out of Daisy and Raider.

Randi is out of Nortman's Lilie and Spud. Lilie
is a Pris Wilkerson offspring from a Cross with
Max. Pris Wilkerson was out of Bell and
Wilkerson's Snowball.

Randi is a nice easy going female. She has
good comformation and is just a nice little
dog. I have lots of folks wanting a started
dog so I hope I can get this one ready in
the month of October!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a good lookin dog Larry. How big would you say she is, about 18 pounds?

Matt

Anonymous said...

She is a good lookin dog Larry. How big would you say she is, about 18 pounds?

Matt

Galla Creek said...

She may be 20 lbs, Matt...

Mathew, where is the picture of Roscoe that you promised me...
b renfroe here

Anonymous said...

I will try to get one soon. The pups are looking great too! I will take some pictures of them too.