Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dob/Shooter Pups

Whew--This is my last litter of pups until
Spring. Pups are a lot of work if you take
care of them as you should. Dobs' litter is
over 6 weeks old. I have given them their
first puppy shot, but I am still keeping them
off the ground unless they are at recess. I
let them play at least once a day out of their
Kennel and one of my Grandgirls socialize them.
McCormick has already went to his new home in
Dewberry, TX. Dustin and Micah picked him up
Monday.
The four remaining are (from left to right):
J. I. Case, M. Moline, Allis Chalmers, and
Oliver. All named for Tractors!

Oliver--Len Ames pup!

Moe--I am keeping Moe.

J. I. Case--I would sell Case, but really don't care if
I do as I like him a lot.

Allis Chalmers is sold to Robert Wiggins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some good looking pups Larry, I am sure they will make some good squirrel dogs.

Matt