Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Snickers

Craig Adams sent this update on Snickers.
Snickers is out of All Cranked Up and Spud.
She is trailing a scent and looking good.
here is part of Craig's email:
I had Snickers in the back yard this afternoon and thought I would see how her nose would work. I made a drag on the ground about 20 feet long and then pulled it up in the tree about 4 feet; I played with her over that way and when she got a nose full off she went. Guess that nose is pretty strong, cause when she got up on that tree that made my day. lol I petted her up real good. I might have fainted if she had of barked. well i'll quite bragging on her.lol Thanks again, Craig



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG That is so awesome I tell you you can't go wrong with Galla Creek
I'm so glad to see your pup is doing so good ,I have a crank/max pup he treed his first squirrel and barked two days before he turned 4 months old I shot it out to him and he never looked back
Go to the puppy parade and look @ Hard Tack
You will have many fond memories with your pup
You have made a very wise decision going with Galla Creek Kennel The Renfroes are the best folks you will ever meet

Wayne

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU WAYNE

YOUR FREIND

LARRY