Saturday, July 26, 2008

Snickers

Craig Adams sent pictures of Snickers and
we are so pleased with how she is looking.
I think his son may have taken her for his
dog....looks like it, doesn't it!



From Craig-- I hope these pictures get to you. If they dont make it just let me know i will try again, anyway 2 of them are of snickers with my son. She has her spot she likes to lay either on the quilt are in my sons lap, either place she no problem taking a nap. The other 2 pictures are of my male pup Rudy. He will be a year old august 1st. If there is water around Rudy's gonna take a swim.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see they have learned to put their shoes up...lol..
Sherry

Anonymous said...

SHERRY you are corect about the shoes, but the first thing my wife said was the flyswater is in the picture.Itold her you got to keep it close, MRS. BETTY tought me that. lol CRAIG