Friday, June 01, 2007

Sharing Pictures!


Jacob shared two new pictures of Toby. Toby
has a real good home. We wonder about our
former dogs and love getting the new pictures.
Recently, Steve Roark, owner of Nogo Nell and
Pretty Pearl, went to a dog broker in LA and
bought a former Galla Creek Dog for us. She
was in a place with lots of dogs. She is Bonnie
Sue Parker. We are so excited to get her home
again. I will post an old picture of her tomorrow.
Thanks to all of you who let us peek into the lives
of Galla Creek Feists.
Also, would like to say that we cherish all our
squirrel dog families!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at Toby already looking up.Jacob I think you have a winner.
And I would like to say to the Renfroes that all the squirrel dog families cherish them and Galla Creek kennel just as much.I know I do.And that they have to be tired of me calling to tell them about Tack but I get so excited about how good he does and I have to tell someone.Lord knows my wife and daughter has heard enough, but they are use to it by now

Wayne

jacob said...

Yes, he is doing good so far. But i can not take any credit for it. All i read about and see it must be the great program that Galla Creek has and all the good dogs that have come from there. I know what u mean i am sure my girlfriend would like to talk about something else besides toby. lol. I must say u have a good looking dog to Mr. Wayne and looks like he is going to give all the squirrels trouble around your woods.

Anonymous said...

Guys, I never get tired of hearing about your dogs. And I want you all to know that you can call anytime. So please keep calling.

LARRY

Anonymous said...

He is already giving them a hard time. When he is running out none of them can come in the yard to eat around the bird feeders. When he is in his pen I feed the squirrels close so he keeps them on edge too.Looks like some LA squirrels are in some trouble of their own. Things will get worst for them as Toby get older and it won't be long before it starts.


Thank you Larry that means a lot to us
Wayne