Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bonnie Sue Parker!




Since we rescued Bonnie Sue Parker--with the help
of Roark in LA, we have noticed she's slowly
coming out of a shell. Life was bleak living on a chain
with little shelter--not able to roam free and tree
squirrels in the woods. So we have let her roam and
the old Bonnie Sue is coming back. Yesterday, she
treed 3 times. We want to let her stay out of a kennel
a little longer so she can come to know and trust us,
but she is going to be a dandy. She and Radio Flyer
will make a good cross.
Bonnie Sue--where are you?
On Galla Creek
And lovin' it, too!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it would only be a matter of time!

Matt

Anonymous said...

Old friend, I knew I should have kept Bonnie Sue for myself...Ha!!! I am glad to see her tree. I told you several times before you got her back that she would tree. It was only a matter of time...her pedigree is strong. Given the proper environment and exposure she had to do what came naturally...tree those Galla Creek squirrels! Pat her on the head for me and Will!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she is doing good and I know that she is glad to be back home on Galla Creek.

Wayne