Friday, June 29, 2007

Days are slow on Galla!

Days go by at a slow pace on Galla in the
summer. My homemade rod holder is
keeping the rod in the water and the little
bell reminds me when a fish is tryin' my bait.
Astrid, Ingrid or Sigrid often bring me a
cool drink by the water. We are blessed on
Galla with family, dogs, squirrels and give
praise to the Lord above for these slow days
when we can ponder creation and why we were
put here on the earth. Surely, the Lord wants
us to squirrel hunt in the winter, fish on
warmer days, and cherish those dear to us daily!
I praise his name today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you in everything you said Brother . I know that you are thankful for the family and the things he has put around you just as I am my own. And for that I say Amen for us both

Wayne

Anonymous said...

Wayne if it were not for those things and our wonderfull family's and friend's like You and others we would not have anything to live for. Are you tired of that pup yet?LOL

LARRY

Anonymous said...

Larry, every day I think of how blessed I am to have a wonderful wife and children to come home to. I get tired of going to ballgames, etc. but I go anyway to support my children. I try to tell them often that I love them and am proud of them. It brings a smile to their face and my heart and a tear in my eyes that makes each day worth living. Thank you Lord for loving me and letting me love my family another day.
Steve

Anonymous said...

Amen to that Steve I also am thankfull for friends like You and Wayne and all the rest.

Larry

Anonymous said...

I think I will keep him a little longer to see if he turns out to be worth a flip. LOL
As I set here this morning writing this I can hear him out there barking his head off at squirrels. I belive he will be a permanant resident of GA
Wayne