Sunday, April 05, 2015

For The Love Of A Feist

 We got a nice call from Sophia in North Carolina asking about Feist dogs.  This is her Rexy who is getting older.  She would like a black and white Feist.  If you are near North Carolina, please contact Sophia if you have any Feist pups.  You can contact her here--  xxxxxsophiam929@gmail.comxxxxxxxxxx
Address inside the x's.  Trying to keep spammers from bothering Sophia!
Here is Sophia's email message--
Hi, my name is Sophia McCutchen, and I live in North Carolina. I've had my dog since 2002, and he is getting old. I would like another one. Here are pictures attached. Thanks again for talking to me. MY dog's name is Rexy

 Rex sure looks like a special family friend.
 He has lost his sight in one eye.
 Always wags his tail when Sophia is near.
 Sweet old Rexy
 Sophia lets him sleep on this pillow.  His bones are old and tired.

 This is our Spud.  I can see a resemblance.

No comments: