Monday, September 16, 2013

Then & Now--Will Keen and Alamo

 Got a surprise bunch of photos and email from Wilson Keen about our Alamo.  She and Wil are older now, but still hunting together.  Aly is out of Cork and Judge Roy Bean (owned by Sherry and Troy Vance today).  Here is his email:
ear Mr. and Mrs. Renfroe,
    This is Wil Keen Hyland from MS. It has been too long since I have updated y'all on Aly, Galla Creek Alamo. I believe she was 3 years old the last time we spoke. She is now 6 as of May 10! The time surely has flown. I am in college now at Mississippi State so Aly lives with my parents but they live only 50 minutes away so I am able to drive home to hunt regularly during the season. Aly is doing better than ever. This past season was definitely her best yet. It seems that squirrel populations have sky rocketed in the last 3-4 years in the MS river bottoms. I've attached several photos to the email so y'all can check her out. Good luck this season!

Sincerely, 
Wilson



 Back when Wil and Aly were younger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great. Have thought about that pup.