Sunday, October 17, 2010

Piper Sniper

We heard from Pete Reimold again. Piper looks like she is figuring out her life's work--treeing squirrels. O'malley needs to get busy now and Pete will be set. Here is Pete's email:
Renfroes,
I know most squirrel dog fans can't wait for all the leaves to fall before they get their dogs out on a regular basis,but the thought of me waiting that long would probably kill me prematurely.The weather here in Tennessee although dry,has been great.Piper treed about 7-8 times this morning and I was once again able to harvest my personal limit of three squirrels(Thats about all I want to clean at one time).I can't remember when the weather been this mild this time of year,and the trees have held their leaves for so long.It seems we usually have a good frost by now as well as several hard cool rains.If the squirrel hunting gets much better than this with the leaves off, I don't know if I can stand it. Squirrel hunting has NEVER been this much fun for me.Please enjoy the pictures.
Respectfully yours, Pete


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Piper!!!

Matt

Anonymous said...

great little dog right there. craig