Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trip Around the World

We met Wayne Hawkins and got the 3 remaining Radio/Babe Oyl pups. Wayne's Uncle Jim Stiles road with him over to Nashville from Mineral Bluff, Ga. We left here at 4:00 A. M and met them at 10:00. One of the pups went to Turtletown, TN (Winston), Prince Albert was dropped off in West Memphis, TN where Lee Moore's mother and sister met us and got Lee's pup for him. Lee has Sadie Belle (full sister to Babe Oyl). This will be a great line match for Sadie.

I sure am proud of my pup Lucky Strike. She is in the photo with Lee's male. Viceroy was back in the bed of the truck exploring. I guess I could describe the pups as calm as a cucumber. I am crossing my fingers that Lucky will make a good one as I plan to keep her for my Kennel. I do have one pup (male) Viceroy to sell. Babe Oyl is out of Opal and Spud. Opal is out of Radio. Radio is a male son of Dusty and Sally. Radio is 10 and I am guessing this will be my last pup from him. I am dreaming that Lucky Strike will be just that! My Lucky Strike.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sure are pretty!

Matt

Roger said...

Nice look'n pups Larry.