Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Letter to Home

Got a letter from Jed up in St. Louis, MO. He seems to be busy but finds time to rest in the shade--
Dear Folks:
Hi everyone back home. I continue to run with the rest of the critters in Pacific MO. The Russian guy and I take long walks daily with Harvey and I show them both where all the squirrels are. You'd think Harvey would have a clue but I guess they don't give that critical info to Rottweiler /Shepherd crosses. I don't know what the boss lady was thinking but the crazy woman got a second parrot. This one is called Gem and Sam and Gem both call me in the boss lady's voice and it is very annoying as they don't dish out any dinner or treats. The boss lady thought it was funny but then I taught Sam my squirrel in this tree emergency bark and she isn't laughing at this dog anymore. Thanks for such a great blog. I really enjoy hearing about all my old buddies and the boss lady loves the pictures. Oh yeah, I helped paint this door. I am just resting from the post painting turpentine thing. Jed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL..... I love to read these letter from Jed.


S. Vance