Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Deep Seas

Heath Thomas of Baton Rogue, LA sent these two photos from the rig he works on. Aren't they beautiful. Zoey (out of Dobs and Shooter) is Heath's pup. He is anxious to get home to work with her and promises to send us a picture of her! Thanks, Heath and stay safe on that rig. Here's Heath's email message to us:
Here are two cool pictures one of the guys I work with took off the rig. Three water spouts at one time and then a sunset, the drillship I work on is the Discoverer Deep Seas 834 foot long 125 foot wide. We see some beautiful sights off the rig. Coming home this Friday and me and Zoey are going to do some squirrel training. I will send some more pics of me working with her in a week or two, I cant wait.
Heath Thomas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is wicked looking!

Matt