Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blihovde's Jack and Jill

Bruce sent a look at the two pups he kept out of his litter out of Lucy and Buster. Buster is a son of Shooter and Pepper (Pepper is out of Old Rowdy). Lucy is out of a daughter of Pepper and Dale. Dale is out of Old Rowdy. Since Lucy and Buster go back to the Old Rowdy line these two pups are line bred to that line. Shooter would be the out cross of the mix. I like an little out cross in the breeding of lines. I think it actually produces better pups. Like throwing a little spice in the recipe! Below is Bruce's email and you can tell he is excited about Jack and Jill this season.
Bruce says''--

These pups are twelve weeks old now and I decided to introduce them to a squirrel. I put it in the freezer and I'll let them chew on it again later. Don't want to overdo it.

No comments: