Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lia/Spud Pups

Update--Ok--everyone can make a mistake and I can make many. It looks to me like I took a picture of the same black female with white trim in both photos and failed to get a photo of Gerald Taylor's black with white female. The black female with more white goes to Chris Bryan and I may have took her photo twice and failed to get Gerald's female.

I will post the photos of the Spook pups tomorrow. Too many pictures for one day. Thanks to Astrid for helping them model. She is the best helper when it comes to taking care of the garden, lawn or the Feist Kennel. Here are the Lia/Spud babes and they are all lovely and healthy.
These two photos are Fat Bob and Harley. Clifton Pillips gets Harley and Steve Conn Fat Bob. Bob has more white on his neck.


The pup with a dot on her head a goes to Richard Womack's son who has saved the money to buy her.

Bob Burris gets Super Glide (white with black). Suppy has a nice big head.

No comments: