Saturday, May 01, 2010

Sweet Georgie Girl

Wayne says this squirrel is wishing all those Feists would go back to Arkansas!

Wayne Hawkins sent photos of Georgie (Spook/Shooter) and it is so good to see her again! She is a full sister to our Jack. Here is Wayne's email:
Hello Renfroes
I'm finally getting ya'll some new pics of Galla Creek Georgia aka Georgie My Spook X Shooter pup and as you can see she is coming along good as is a beautiful dog.
This squirrel is saying I hate these damn dogs I wish they all go back to AR where they came from LOL
As you can see Georgie is no fool she would rather ride than walk to the medow to chase what ever moves.
Larry do you remember how dark her eyes were when she was a small pup ?
Look at them now almost yellow. I'm not sure if it means anything good or bad but she is still a beautiful pup and I'm proud to have her!
Wayne



No comments: