Monday, May 10, 2010

Spook and O'Tie

Spook and O'Tie that binds have 6 pups. They were born on
Mother's Day and I am going to name them after fuel because they
should take off when lit by a squirrel. This is a line breeding.
O'Tie is out of Shooter and Dobs. Dobs is out of Spook and
G. W. Carver. I have been seriously breeding Feist for 20 years
and have had them all my years and I can tell you line breeding
is the way to raise good dogs! Tie is a natural tree dog and easy
going like Spook, his grandmother.

The pups are: 3 white, 2 like Spook and 1 white with black spots.
Will get a picture soon. They all look like they are doing well.
I will get out my list and look to see who gets what. Any extra will
go to the folks who wanted a pup from Opal. Her breeding did not
take.

No comments: