Saturday, April 24, 2010

Abby Needs A Home

I received this email and information about Abby, an unregistered Mountain Feist in central Arkansas. She needs a good home. Here is what was sent to me and the contact information! She has that multicolored tail like Belle Starr.
The email address is cvoss@aristotle.net
Larry, I rescued a dog I believe is a mountain feist from the Sherwood animal
shelter. She has been fixed and is current on all of her shots. But I am gone 13 hours 3-4 days per week. Therefore I am trying to find her a good home. Her name is Abby, she is very friendly, loving and has lots of energy. She is about 1 yr old I think.Could you help me find her a new home? I will try to send you a photo in another email. Thanks, Cindy phone #
501-945-3662.

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

more pictures of the new pups please