Friday, October 09, 2009

Cullum's Number Six

Jeremy Cullum wanted a Feist pup for his daughter Presley and one he could take squirrel hunting. He bought Six and she is working out great. Six is a full sister to Newman, below on the blog with the blue eyes. Jeremy found six on our Gazette Site. We are proud of the pictures he shared and hope he will share again--Here is his email that came with the photos
My name is Jeremy Cullum and I bought this puppy from Jonathon Pollard for my little girl Presley. She has decided to name her puppy Six, because the puppy is the 6th member of our family. The puppy has adjusted fine and is one of the smartest dogs I have ever had. I have taught her to sit, stay, lay down, and come to me in just a week. We have also started her on some squirrel training and she is learning fast and showing good potential. I have enclosed some pictures of my daughter Presley and Six for your website. Thank you for your time. Your website is great and very informational but I may have some questions for Larry about the squirrel training techniques. If you have any tips or just want to stay in touch email anytime. Thank you again.
Jeremy Cullum




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when a child takes up with a pup it does them both good


Wayne

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good pair to me!

Matt

Anonymous said...

THATS ONE FINE MATCH THERE.SIX LOOKS LIKE HE FOUND A GOOD HOME


TROY