Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Black Gum

This is the Black Gum tree by my pup Kennels. It is a work of art created by God. I am awed each time I look at this tree in the fall. I have a pretty Maple tree, a huge wild Cherry, a Ash, and Oakes and Cedar around the pup Kennels. I am going to build my adult dog Kennel above
where these pens sit. I AM going to have a septic system with the Kennels. I am a dreamer and I am designing my new Kennels now. Well, mostly just in my mind, but I will put it to paper before I start building. I am building a tractor shed now in the Meadow. I have 5 large tractors and lots of equipment. I want them out of the weather.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure have a beautiful place Larry!!!

Matt

Anonymous said...

The trees/scenes are breathtaking Larry. I'm glad we can stop and smell the roses sometimes and thank God for His Creation.

Thanks,
Ronny Staten