Sunday, May 24, 2009

A little Fishin'

Troy sent the above picture of his catch. Here is what he had to say--
POP AND MYSELF AND OUR FISHIN BUDDY STONE TOOK A FEW DAYS OFF TO GO TO THE RIVER. FINALLY GOT LOW ENOUGH TO FISH. THE FLAT HEAD WEIGHED 36 AND THE HUMP BACK BLUE WEIGHTED 32. ALSO HAD LOT OF BLUE AND CHANNEL CATS. TOO MANY TO CLEAN AT ONE TIME I KNOW THAT.
This afternoon I went Bream  fishing and caught Betty and my supper.  We 
used Sherry Vance's recipe for the hush puppies and it really made a feast.
You can see Galla Lake and the little cove where I caught the mess of bream
fishing with crickets.  Betty just sat in the boat and tried to boss me.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's want a wife is for. To make sure you fish in the right spot. Don't want to waste all the bait in the wrong spot. We women have to eat too!

Anonymous said...

That's WHAT a wife is for...sorry