Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Ellingson's Two Max/Rowdy Line Pups

If you are wondering why I have not had too many new pictures
in the last few weeks--here's why.  It rains most of the days here 
even more in the evening.  It's just too messy to do much but take
care of all the Momma's and Kennel dogs and the few young pups
that I have.

I have not named the Bonnie Sue or Opal pups but hope to have a
prettier weekend so I can get some new pictures of them and pick
out names.

We have the Lia pups NKC papers and they will be ready to go this
weekend. They are eating dry puppy food and I will wean them Thursday
so if you are getting one--it will have it's first shot and be ready to go by
Saturday!
Larry Ellingson sent these pictures of his Max/Rowdy bred pups!  Here is
his email.  I am glad he wants to use Max again as the sire of his Sandy
pups.
Larry & Miss Betty,  
A friend of mine came by the house the other day and took these pictures of 
Casey & Belle. He emailed them to me this morning and I thought you might 
like to see how the brother & sister to Red Fern has grown. This is the third 
litter of pups out of Sandy by three different stud dogs. The tail gate shot was 
dogs out of the other two litters. I believe these are the most intelligent pups 
I have raised so far. I really believe you could teach them anything. I have never 
seen pups as active or as agile as these are. They are also beautiful & loving. 
The female has the one eye with a patch. I hope everything works out and I can 
breed Sandy back to Max this fall. 

Hope you'll, family and feists are doing good. 
A feist friend, Larry D. Ellingson




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good looking dogs, I bet they will make some dandies!

Matt

Anonymous said...

I Love their color is that tan or red or Lemon? Sherry