Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tressie

Rodney sent new pictures of Tressing. She
looks like she knows her place in the family--
center of all attention. Below the photos I
copied his email. Tress is almost a bench
champion!




These photos are of Tressie after a hunt in late afternoon. She hunts so hard she always goes to sleep on the way home. This day she sat in my grandson's car seat. She's my baby for sure. She is growing a little finally. She's doing great. She's eating more and I have treated her for ticks and fleas. She has had several ticks already. I am hoping for a good season this fall. Brandon is taking her to an NKC hunt later this month. If she wins her class she will make bench champion. I will be in thr Ukraine. God touched my legs last Sunday and I am doing a lot better.
I'll stay in touch
Rodney Fontaine

No comments: