Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tia/Floyd Pup


We received this nice email and photo of Athena today
from Cherelle. I think I remember that she lives in
North Carolina or Virginia. We feel that any pup born
to dogs from Galla Creek are our dogs too! Thanks so
much for sharing the little queen's success and photo!
Hi Mr. Renfroe,

I wanted to share with you a picture of our little queen Athena Lee. We
bought her from Dean & Barb. She is out of the Greek God litter from
Tia/Floyd. We got the only female in the litter. She is the first fiest
that I have ever owned but I don't know that I will ever have any other
breed. We have just fallen in love with this little girl.

She treed her first squirrel on Tuesday at 5 months old. We were quiet
surprised when she did this as Eddie hasn't really worked with her at
all. I guess she gets it natural from her Dad!

Anyway just wanted to share another great pup w/ Galla Creek bloodlines.

Thank you,
Cherelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nearly all that litteris treeing already at 5 months. The blood is definitely there.
Dean